Safety has always been a priority for BEMA, that has chosen to invest constantly to improve the safety level of its own systems.
The following guidelines have been applied for all the products:
- Safety circuits in PL “D” with category 3 for all the motorized movements (check through the safety calculation software “Pascal”)
- DCS system and safety limit switch on all FANUC robots
- Anti-fall redundant system with periodical self-diagnosis for all the hanged loads
- Anti-intrusion immaterial barriers at the inlet and outlet, at safety distance from the machine work area
- Access to the machine work area through doors with safety switch fitted with electric lock in PL “E”
- Motorizations placed at man height, in order to avoid maintenance at height